Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Hey Guys!
So if you watched the last video blog you would have met me for the first time. My name is Jeffrey West, and I have been invited to contribute to this wonderful page of gossip and commentary. I was so excited to appear in the last blog, and we got some great feedback that Nicholas and Kyle said “come on over!” So a little bit about me… I go to school for Dance and after next year I will be traveling all over. I already have three job opportunities for next year, which is great! I grew up in Toronto in an area called the beaches, and in the beautiful summer weather I enjoy the leisure life of walks on the beach, playing volley ball, shopping in tons of trendy shops, and lots of Starbucks. Thanks to Nicholas and Kyle I always have a good time when we hit up some pretty awesome parties, and a lot of times there are a few celebs present. As well as being pretty on top of the gossip I am a stylist, so a lot of what I will bring will include an element of fashion. I love these boys they are amazing and this will be tons of fun, and once again if you watched the last blog you will know how I am…. I usually always have a funny spin on everything, and when the three of us get together I swear it is just a promise of a dangerously good time!
Lots of Love and Laughs,
Jeffrey West

No comments: