Saturday, April 14, 2007

Don't Hate Me! LOL


Hey guys!!!

So If you are wondering why I haven't posted in a couple days, it's because I've been quite busy coming up with a huge business plan. Also I had an interview with a very important person in Hollywood...some may call him a "star" if you will...hehe.
Anyway...the interview was with Perez Hilton... :P

Well...I have also been very busy with the new magazine I'm working for in Toronto.

I can now officially let you in on the magazine's name now!!! YAY!!!

It's called Fresh Magazine!

It will be an entertainment lifestyle magazine...but when it launches it will be one of the biggest magazine's in Canada!

I am of course doing the entertainment section of the mag....which I'm really looking forward to.

Me & my editor have scheduled a few big interviews with big celebs, so look forward to that!

Well, I hope none of you hate me...lol...
& I got more exciting news after the jump...so stay tuned to Nicholas-Sean...

Love Always,

-Nicholas Sean-

No comments: