Thursday, April 5, 2007

A Message From *Nicholas-Sean*...GREAT NEWS!!!



Hey guys!!!

Just wanted to take a moment out to say hello to all our readers!

Thanks so much for reading our blog...we really appreciate the support!

Just the other day we had over 3000 views in one day!!! Something to totally be proud of for sure...

Also...there is REALLY GOOD NEWS about to happen for *Nicholas-Sean*...

I can let you in on one...or maybe two...hehe

I will be working for a new magazine here in Toronto...I can't give away very much but I can tell you that I will be the full-time writer for the "entertainment section"! Every month I will have my own spread...so in time, I will let you know where you guys can pick up the 'mag' to read my monthly entertainment column.

Well since I'm so excited & I can barely keep any of the good news in for any longer...I will let you know one more great thing for *Nicholas-Sean*...

Me & my business partner, Kyle Almandoz, are starting our very own production company here in Toronto!
Like I said, I can't let you in on very much but, it will be 'hip', 'cool', 'edgy', 'professional' & relate to all ages. We will start producing our own content and feature it on our new multimedia website!

Anywho...for now...keep reading *Nicholas-Sean* and be sure to post comments on any of the blogs...we love to hear your feedback or any comments you may have regarding any topic of discussion...Get involved!!! hahaha

Also...I will keep all of you informed on the progress of all this great news!

So keep reading!!! hehe

*Nicholas-Sean*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats nick!
http://www.celebworld.org/ is a great place to get pictures to talk about too.