Thursday, April 26, 2007

RIHANNA Looks FIERCE In NEW VIDEO With Jay-Z: Umbrella

We think Rihanna looks amazing in her new video for "Umbrella"...

She even shows off her Balet skills!!!!
First off, I didn't even know she did ballet!?
Wow, true artist revealed!
She even does a dance with a one-peice with an umbrella...which is really HOT!
After, she gets all done up in silver paint...which is so cool...

As for the song, I like it a lot.
It's edgy with a rock/hip-hop feel...

What I love is that Rihanna sounds nothing like her other material!

It's great...she shows her amazing talent!

Check it out...

This song & video is brought to you by *Covergirl*



Source: Covergirl VIA Viral Video Chart, YouTube

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I feel more guilty about getting this song in my head than I do for Lumidee/Pitbull's Crazy.