Tuesday, April 24, 2007

More Scandal With 'Scary Spice'


As if the 'Scary Spice' couldn't get herself in more 'DRAMA', Melanie Brown has given her baby daughter the surname of ex-boyfriend Eddie Murphy.

Mel B, 31, popped out the 'wee one' on April 3 in Santa Monica, Calif.
She listed Murphy's name on the birth certificate.
CONTROVERSIAL!!! Since Eddie, A.K.A. "Donkey" from Shrek, is not 100% sure he's the father!

'Psycho Scary' listed her baby's name as, "Angel Iris Murphy Brown" on the birth certificate.

"Angel, as she was my little angel through my pregnancy. Iris, as it's my grandma's name, Murphy because he's the dad, and Brown, because I'm the Mum!" the statement said.

Murphy, 46, has said he's not sure he's the father.

"Dreamgirls" man, Eddie Murphy, also has five children from his marriage to Nicole Mitchell Murphy.

I SMELL DRAMA BREWING!!! HAHAHAaa

Source & Photo: Associated Press

No comments: