Monday, April 9, 2007

The Most Disturbing Video On YouTube... (To Me) : "Americans Are NOT Stupid"

I came across the video from the video website: 'Viral Video Chart'.
At first, I thought this video would be a satirical comedy that pokes fun of uneducated American's, but after watching it, I felt completely irrated.

DISCLAIMER:
Anyway, by no mean's do I have anything against American's or have I ever.
I grew up most of my life in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida...so I spent a lot of time in the States & still do.
(I still have a home there...)
When I was living there, I never encounted anything remotely like this video but, the fact that this was made, kind of annoy's me & makes me question its authenticity.

Well, check it out for yourself and write a comment about what you thought of it.

*Before viewing this video, I caution everyone due to its controversy*

No comments: